SLA error R12.0.6

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
dileepkumar

SLA error R12.0.6

Post by dileepkumar »

Hi All, I am getting this error while i am viewing the account entries in payables thru Tool.....>view accounting entries

Subledger accounting features are not available to the General Ledger and Subledger Accounting responsibilities. To access this feature, please use a responsibility that creates subledger accounting such as Payables or Receivables.

Urgent help required for this issue i really struck up here iam unable to show the O/P entries to my users.........

regards
Dileep Kumar
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

What is the responsibility you are using? You may get this error if you are using 'India Local Payables'. Use some other responsibility with application name as 'Payables'.

Cheers,
Saravanan
dileepkumar

Post by dileepkumar »

Hi TGS

As per u r suggestions i have wroked on the other responsibility with application name as 'Payables' then system is throwing the below error..

Journal entries were not created for this event. Please select another event.

regards
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

1. What is the invoice status? (Never Validated, Validated, etc)
2. What is the approval status? (Not Required, Approved, tec)
3. What is the accounting status of the invoice? (Yes, No)

The error message says that the invoice is not accounted. Please confirm.

Cheers,
Saravanan
dileepkumar

Post by dileepkumar »

Dear TGS
i made the payments through Pay in full option at invoice action window after creating the Accounting entries to my standard invoice...

Accounting entries for standard invoice are created and posted normally then coming to payments it shows the message like........ accounting entries created successfully. while i am viewing the J/E system will display this error

<font color="green">Journal entries were not created for this event. Please select another event.
</font id="green">

the invoice status Validated
the approval status Manually Approved
the accounting status of the invoice is Accounted
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

Is the accounted status for the payment transaction "Yes" ?

Cheers,
Saravanan