India Localisation Tax in AP

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
rajib.banerjee

India Localisation Tax in AP

Post by rajib.banerjee »

Hi All,

Required a help. We are using Oracle R12. In a standalone Invoice when I am attaching India Localisation Tax from Tool > IL Tax Details it asks for Organization Name. We have more than one organisation and the names of all the organisations are getting displayed. Requirement is that it should show the organisation only for which we are attaching tax.

Please help
Rajib
syedtaju_21

Post by syedtaju_21 »

Service Tax regime setup is at Invetory Org level. If you want default Inventory org try with form personalization.
rajib.banerjee

Post by rajib.banerjee »

Hi Syed,

Thanks for your answer. The organisation name is showing all the OUs which we have. For your information we have more than one LE and each LE having 1 OU and i IO attahced to them. SO why Form personalisation will be required?

Thanks
niletra

Post by niletra »

Hi Rajib

Basically this functionality is itroduced for the attaching the Service tax at the manual AP Invoice level

so first you complete the Service tax regime setup for your inv org , then try to attach the IL tax details at invoice level

As per me as you have only one inventory org , no needs to do the Form personalization
Thanks

Best Regards,
Niletra Desai
rajib.banerjee

Post by rajib.banerjee »

Thanks Niletra