need to create promotion in oracle order managemen

Here post Oracle Order Management related topics.
mlashin

need to create promotion in oracle order managemen

Post by mlashin »

i need to create promotion for a customer as following

i have 3 items (A &B &c) its prices as (100-150-200 $)

if customer buy 2 each from item a the buyer will take one each from item b free
if customer buy a& B &c customer will take coupon which value as 100 $

if there any one can help me

thanks
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi mlashin

You can define expense item and define new modifier with type Promotion and in the summary select this item expense and in the details, link the item A with quantity 2 and item B with quantity 1 with no price.

My suggest is that use this item expense as a dummy item, this item hasn't quantity or stock control. it's only used to link your promotion according to your business.

when the sales order created, and use item expense, the item A & item B will get generated in your order with any quantities you need.

Also you can define coupon as an item and create new item expense. link this item expense with item A, B, C and coupon item.

Thanks
Hisham
mlashin

Post by mlashin »

thanks hisham
firstly thanks so much for your greate feedback and i am trying to apply your feedback
secondly i am sorry i like to know how to define item as coupon or how to use coupon process

thanks
mlashin

Post by mlashin »

dear Hisham
thanks for your great help
i tried to make modifier but can,t apply your statement

summary select this item expense and in the details, link the item A with quantity 2 and item B with quantity 1 with no price.

My suggest is that use this item expense as a dummy item, this item hasn't quantity or stock control. it's only used to link your promotion according to your business.

sorry for that
can you help me in detail or steps

thanks
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi mlashin

please try to follow these steps:
1) Create new modifier (Promotion type).
2) Define new item in item master. this item must be expense item.
3) In the modifier summary, select your new item expense.
4) Press on Define Details button then select the 2 items A and B in get section (down section).

Try now to create new order with item expense & save. it must be get the item A and B

Thanks
Hisham