AP: Payment Batch Sets

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
elakkia1980in

Post by elakkia1980in »

Dear All,

What is Payment Batch Sets. Can anyone explain me the steps to define the Payment Batch Sets.
Can i get the document for Payment Batch Sets. Mail me to my email address: elakkia1980in@yahoo.co.in

Thanks in advance,

Elakkia.
siva sankar

Post by siva sankar »

Hi

Payment Batch Set: Using this you can able to make the payment to all paygroups. while creation of paygroup, we need to maintain the paygroup in payment batch set.

In payment batch set, Include set column is available, if you check that check box, the paygroup will select for payment. Here you can maintain N number of paygroups and also you can able to make the payments to N number of paygroups.

If any clarifications, plese let me know!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Siva
edgar

Post by edgar »

Hello Folks,

Regarding Payment Batch Set, the name of the batch is generated automatically using the name in concurrent + the name defined in Payment Batch Set and a consecutive number, I am looking for the place to define this consecutive number does enybody knows where to see this?

Regards,
Edgar