AP Invoice Interface

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
sateesh

AP Invoice Interface

Post by sateesh »

I am importing Invoice from legaccy system thru ap_invoices_interface and ap_invoice_lines_interface

the data is importing properly into the ap_invoices_all and ap_invoice_distribtions_all,but my current requirement is the impoted invoice should be validated and accounted automatically,which columns are responsible for this in the interface table

anyone can explain in detail how to proceed

Satti
abhgaur@gmail.com

Post by abhgaur@gmail.com »

1) You cannot import Validated & Accounted Invoices.

2) I would suggest you not to do any backend updations also in this regards because on a longer run such updates have caused disaster's

3) Incase if you want to reflect them .. then after importing them ... schedule validation .. thereafter accounting and after transferring them to GL and post them and reverse them .

From your update .,, it seems that you are doing a migration of net open invoices . So , since you would account them in AP thus they would impact your data and since you would reverse them after posting they will not hit your GL balances.
[As TB that you would for opening balance will have that balance]

Incase if your requirement is different then please provide them .

Thanks