GL_INTERFACE HELP

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
sgeeta

GL_INTERFACE HELP

Post by sgeeta »

I need to get GL data to oracle financials 11.5.5 from an billing system AR the data is the GURFEED table. Can any one help advice how to get that data to the gl_interface table use a adaptor or write a pl/sql program I have not done this. Have a nice day
Thanks
admin

Post by admin »

How to handle with GL_Interface is demonstrated in the Financials Document already uploaded. Now how to insert data in the table is upto you and the volume and source of data. So you can use any way like SQL Plus, Import & Export utility, Developer form etc............ If your legacy data is already in an Oracle table then just use buld upload with insert into .... select..... Hope now you will have no issue. thanks
sgeeta

Post by sgeeta »

Thanks, this is day to day transaction for 1000-3000 records from an AR billing system that will be in a table from there I need to bring it in gl_interface and then run jurnal import.
admin

Post by admin »

What kind of assistance you are expecting from us?
sgeeta

Post by sgeeta »

I want to know if any one has done this is it good to use an adapter for oracle financials 11i or have can send me the code.
Thanks