any idea on what Rx reports are

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
anuragagarwal1980

any idea on what Rx reports are

Post by anuragagarwal1980 »

Hi Friends,

Can anybody help me in understanding what "Rx" reports are.

I have noticed in oracle assets that many reports start with Rx...

Thanks
Anurag
sridhar_6735

Post by sridhar_6735 »

RXi is the Reports Exchange and is a tool that works in the same way for many Applications. There is an "Oracle Financials RXi Reports Administration Tool User Guide" on the Oracle Applications Documentation CD, which will give you more detail.

The Oracle Financials Rxi Reports (Report Exchange) tool provides standard functionality to design the layout and content of RXi reports. RXi reports are selected reports within the GL, AP, AR & FA modules. With RXi the end-user has the ability to choose the data elements to be included in the report, control the order and grouping for report totals, change report and column headings and administer report characteristics including page size and output formats. In addition, RXi reports can be submitted from the ADI request center.

RXi Report: (Variable reports) ? variable format reports delivered with the E-Business 11i. With this tool a user have the ability to print the same report with multiple layouts. This tool is most used on Oracle Financials Applications.