How do you Login as GL Super User First time?

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
roy

How do you Login as GL Super User First time?

Post by roy »

Dear Admin,

I cannot hold back without expressing my gratitude and appreciation to both of you for producing the Document.

Based on your direct e-mail asking for feed-back from me, I feel all the more obliged to do the same. In this posting I would like to bring the point that has been somewhat bothering me. I refrained from including this in my previous posts. It is right at the very First section in the GL Ledger Setup Unit 1.
Login as a General Ledger Super User- Page 16/351 V-3.1.1.
I hope you will prove my logical thinking used in this instance- as wrong.

Let me build a scenario. Consider the following points.
admin

Post by admin »

Valid point.
I have just moved the topic 7 - Responsibility and User Creation to topic 1 and hope then there will be no confusion. The updated document will be uploaded once Cash Managment will be incorporated. thanks
roy

Post by roy »

Dear Admin,

Bingo - Exactly what I thought how the steps must be. I have one more great point to make. I am working on a chart / steps that will be a great piece which will give a precise picture / flow in steps.

Roy