Business Proposal Virtual Consulting

Your suggestions in order to improve the ERPstuff.com.
learner

Post by learner »

<b>Thanks to admin. </b>
<b>This is very creative idea</b>

Regards
M. Asif
admin

Post by admin »

It is really nice to find number of emails from technical and functional people but very few of marketing. So first we need those people who can find projects so we can evaluate them and hand over to our techno-functional team. thanks
arvindmaurya

Post by arvindmaurya »

Hey that an great idea...Admin
we need to contribute towards this site to make it best ERP site

Guys count me in.

Regards,
Arvind
muzaffarnaim

Post by muzaffarnaim »

<font color="blue">I am In!</font id="blue">

- Name: <font color="blue">Muzaffar Naim</font id="blue">
- Position: <font color="blue">Techno-Functional Consultant (More Functional Less Technical)</font id="blue">
- City & Country: <font color="blue">Karachi, Pakistan</font id="blue">
- Mailing Address: <font color="blue">muzaffar_naim@hotmail.com</font id="blue">
- Contact Numbers: <font color="blue">0300-2070872</font id="blue">
- Education: <font color="blue">Bachelors in Commerce</font id="blue">
- Experience: <font color="blue">5 years</font id="blue">

<font color="blue">Regards

Muzaffar Naim
Oracle Consultant</font id="blue">
sddf21

Post by sddf21 »

Hello,

I am a regular visitor to this web site.I think this is a very good for people to gain experience.
I would love to work on Oracle Financials

Name:Shaweta Malik
City,State & Country: Bothell,WA USA
I have 1year work eexp with oracle project as project accounting analyst
yemfola

Post by yemfola »

Hi admin,

This is a very good idea but I do not understand how it is going to work. Pls could you explain how it is going to work to me. How are you going to involve the students.

I have given a suggestion in the time past that the training or tutorial should be prepared with a real practical examples.

For instance, coy A in US having subsdiaries in UK, India, Paskistan, Ireland wants to implement Oracle E-business Financials, HRMS, Purchasing etc to work in all its organisation. How do we start the implementation process. How do we gather req?How do we map req to oracle? How do we identify gap/fit, etc, this should be done using AIM oracle tool, with each stage explained by senior consultants. This will definitely cover all implementation stages.

What many of us are paying for is set up of modules only which is not enough to get job but it is very important to master the modules as well.
It will be nice if all families of ERP stuff could do something about it as well. We could also share training manuals, documentations replacing the real names with fictious names. This will profit all of us.

thank you all for help. Due to credit card fraud on the internet, it will be difficult to donate on line.

Many regards
Yemfola
admin

Post by admin »

Thanks for your feedback. Actually you are taking about scenarios and these vary from one organization to another so you can't capture all. Now if someone has expertise like in Human Resource and he/she is interested to implement in Oracle HRMS then he/she just need configuration steps. When you work in the application you better get idea how you will solve the problems/requirements. If the requirements were not different of each organization then there was no need of consultants just get the e-Business suite install it and use it.
Now to cover the scenarios forum discuss is open where already members are discussing different requirements and I am sure most of them are resolved.
Please let me know if still any further detail is required and for donation you can send a cheque so that will not be un secure.

Thanks
yemfola

Post by yemfola »

Hi admin,

As I said, I do not understand how this virtual consulting is going to work. Pls could you explain it to me.

Thanks
yemfola
admin

Post by admin »

The marketing people will find projects and will intimate. I have list of experts in that area so I will contact them to proceed with the project. We can also use web based connectivity like if there is a support required then we can use this method. If any organization require training then we can again use web to conduct remote trainings by saving cost of transportation etc.
Now coming to your above question that we should include scenarios then as there can be different scenarios so hard to cover so better members should discuss according to their requirements in the forums as they are already doing.
Here is a link of of useful material by Oracle,

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd ... /index.htm

Take care and your input and suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks
admin

Post by admin »

Pl read the following and give your input for next coming document.

topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=991&whichpage=2
madhu_pandoo

Post by madhu_pandoo »

- Name madhu
- Position oracle financial consultant
- City & Country hyderabad&andhrapradesh
- Mailing Address madhu_pandoo@yahoo.com
- Contact Numbers 9948686191
- Education MBA
- Experience