The accounting flexfield segments sequence numbers

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
h3am

The accounting flexfield segments sequence numbers

Post by h3am »

Please Can anyone tell me. What is the Wrong effect if I change The accounting flexfield segments sequence numbers from 10,20,30,40,50,60,70 To 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 becuase the system give us this error number APP-FND-00804.

Thanks for all
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

Hi,
As you have not pasted the entire error message, I am pasting the below content based on an assumption. If you have a metalink username and password, then you can check it in the metalink.

For your informations :-

If you are getting the below error message then,

APP-FND-0804 : Invalid Arguments to the flexfield routines, Please Inform your support representative that Routibe FDFGST unable to find flexfield qualifier 10. The flexfield routine have been called incorrectly Make sure that flexfield qualifiers specified match those defined in the Register Key Flexfield form.

then

Please follow the solution from metalink

Run scripts from Note 248842.1 from metalink.
Then check if segment numbering is consecutive. If it is not you need to define a new Chart of Accounts and Set of Books which have consecutive segment numbers beginning with 1

Thanks