Need Advice for Oracle HRMS

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
franklin7sheetal

Need Advice for Oracle HRMS

Post by franklin7sheetal »

Hi,

I would like to learn Oracle HRMS, but confuse as which course to take.
Basically I did my MSW and work for 2yrs in HR field. I would like to know which module is good for starter, which helps in building a base for Oracle HRMS.
Please provide any Training Institute Address for oracle HRMS in India or in USA.

Thanks
Franklin
vijayskand

Post by vijayskand »

Hi Franklin

To learn Oracle HRMS, the first step and the mandatory module is Oracle HR which is also called as base module.
Once you are done with it,either you can learn Payroll if you are good and comfortable with Numbers and PL/SQL or learn Self-Service to start off..
modimodi

Post by modimodi »

hi vijayskand

can you put address of institue in india give this course.

thanks
modimodi
manoranjan

Post by manoranjan »

i am having MBA HR with five year experience and during my service period i have completed my MBA. i want to know i am eligible for HRMS or not is there any problem for For got a job in a MNC Or CMM leveli 5 company.

manoranjan
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

Hi Franklin
the following module consist the Oracle HRMS family
1- HR core
2- payroll.
3- Time and lubor
4- HR self service.
5- ireceuitment
6- eLearning managment.
7- Business Intellegent
8- Advance benefit.
9- Trainig management

if you start with the basic one HR core you will be in the way to learn the all module, and this alote of stuff in the internet to start with.
alruwaished
modimodi

Post by modimodi »

hi alruwaished

what you mean by hr core.
there is some document of hr core can readit .
pls give us advice
vijayskand

Post by vijayskand »

Dear All

My sincere apologies for not replying back your queries as I do visit this site that often. If there is any query related to HRMS Functional..or training related to HRMS, would be glad to reply back through vijay.hrms@gmail.com

I am a Functional Consultant and was involved in various HRMS projects and I am currently on an assignment in Africa. I would be back to India in December.

If anyone is interested in having training on Oracle HRMS Functional, then please reach me on my gmail address.

Minimum students I am looking for is 5

Regards

Vijay
admin

Post by admin »

Hi Franklin,
What you need to learn is the complete process of HR from Recruitment to Termination including setup in EBS. Now if you will hire an employee he/she will ask you for salary so payroll is also required. Hope much is clear to start your career in this field.

Do let us know if still any further query.

Thanks
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

Hi modimodi
HR Core same as tradational personnel put HR with Talent Management it transfer the work in HR from tradational to proactive when you implement the Competency concept in all hr functionalty, like Career path ang gap analysis and so on
alruwaished
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Dear Franklin,

I would like to give my opinion as part of sharing my HR knowledge.
At the first place, you need to have general Human Resources Concepts (Knlowedge) such as Employee Recruitment, Vacations Management, Absences, Organization Hierarchies, Competency Management, Appraisals, ... that is to try to familiarise yourself with all HR Processes as a business.
Now once you start with this, it would be easier to link your knowledge to Oracle HR. and to start with, I recommend:
1) Core HR (Basic HR)
2) Payroll
3) Employee Self-Service
then you can go on with the rest of modules explained above...
Best Regards,
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

Thanks for all for more information I think it is better to visit erpstuff document for HRMS and payroll setup document