Error When installing 11i (Need support urgently)

In this forum Oracle Applications DBA's, System Administrators & Developers can share their knowledge/issues.
nesrine_miles

Error When installing 11i (Need support urgently)

Post by nesrine_miles »

I was trying to install Oracle Apps11i on Windows Server2003 but I've followed all pre-requistes tasks and after the step of Checking utility in the installation I got the following erro messages on Command prompt and the installation window closed :
AC-00004: Error: Context Template file - G:\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz\etc\
adxdbctx.tmp not found.
AC-10006: Exception - java.io.FileNotFoundException: g:\oracle\visdb\9.2.0\appsu
til\VIS_oraclebs.xml (The system cannot find the file specified) thrown while cr
eating OAVars object for file: g:\oracle\visdb\9.2.0\appsutil\VIS_oraclebs.xml
AC-10006: Exception - java.io.FileNotFoundException: g:\oracle\visdb\9.2.0\appsu
til\VIS_oraclebs.xml (The system cannot find the file specified) thrown while cr
AC-00004: Error: Context Template file - G:\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz\etc\
adxmlctx.tmp not found.
AC-10006: Exception - java.io.FileNotFoundException: g:\oracle\visappl\admin\VIS
_oraclebs.xml (The system cannot find the file specified) thrown while creating
OAVars object for file: g:\oracle\visappl\admin\VIS_oraclebs.xml
AC-10006: Exception - java.io.FileNotFoundException: g:\oracle\visappl\admin\VIS
Database logfile - g:\oracle\visdb\9.2.0\appsutil\log\VIS_oraclebs\01300143.log