Dropship

Here post Oracle Order Management related topics.
latha_bv

Dropship

Post by latha_bv »

Hi Guys,

1.My head is breaking with Process Messages in sales order. I want to book the sales order for drop ship. but process message saying that "Customer PO is required on a booked order". how do i get customer Number.

2. I have book the sales Order and in Order organizer I am quering my Order. At Line level: Action button>Addition line Info>drop ship. here it is not showing purchase requisition Number under Document. I need this Purchase requisition Number to continue with Drop ship.

Please Please help me to solve this problem. I need to continue with dropship.

Thanks for Guru Of OM in advance.
Latha.
rgvinoth

Post by rgvinoth »

Check the header level order type -- > drop ship, and it will default the source type as external. Try to book the order. and status should go from Booked to Awaiting Receipt after the work flow back ground process. Hope you ran Purchase release and Requisition Import, Once you did go to the back end and query po_requisitions_headers_all with condition creation_date>= trunc(sysdate). Hope that will help you.

Vinoth
latha_bv

Post by latha_bv »

Hi Vonoth,

That was really helpful. I burnt my Midnight oil to work for Drop ship order. I knock myself and gave my shot for this drop ship.

Finally, I make it.

Thanks for your reply.
Latha Naveen.
rgvinoth

Post by rgvinoth »

You are welcome latha..