Payment Accounted status shows Selected

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
sagisunbluez

Payment Accounted status shows Selected

Post by sagisunbluez »

Hi,

We are facing issue of some invoice which are applied with prepayment invoice & the payment entry of prepayment invoice is showing selected status instead of accounted.

we would like know the process which is effective the same and resolution of the same.

Regards

Sagi
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

You mean to say the Accounting status of your payment is not showing as YES it is showing as SELECTED.
If you are in 11i, please check whether your payable accounting process program has ended in error or not, has there been any exceptions , check the log file..
If you are in Rel 12, check the Create Accounting program output and the status of the Accounting program.
sagisunbluez

Post by sagisunbluez »

Hi,

Yes the payable accounting process program has gone in err. How do i resolve the same related to particualar invoice or payment.

Also the status of the payment is shown as Cleared but Unaccounted.

Regards

sagi
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

If you can upload the log file of Payable Accounting Process we can find out the cause...
if you do not want to share the file in the forum, you can email to me at
karthikeyanp1981[@]gmail.com