Payroll Transfer to GL

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
AIMAM

Payroll Transfer to GL

Post by AIMAM »

Hi,

We are using oracle applications 11i .Some of the modules implemneted and used are Oracle HRMS, Oracle Payroll, Oracle General Ledger and Oracle ADI. We have two operating units with two different set of books implemented in the application.The users currently are working on the new operating unit only.

We have been uploading the payroll costing results- (after generating them manually) -through Oracle ADI to the General Ledger.Now, we want to transfer the payrol results to General Ledger for the first time, we have done the following ( on a test environment):

We have entered the necessary account numbers for a group of employees X, for all their payrol elements, in the OLD operating unit.
We have run the payroll for January 2009 for group X
We have run the costing and the "Cost Breakdown Report for Costing Run" , both requests were successfull,
We submitted request "Transfer to GL" and the request was completed successfully.
The problem is: from GL responsibility I was not able to import the payroll results; I couldn't find it.

I have checked the table gl_interface table and there are no signs of the payroll records .

What can possibly be wrong? what setup do I need to check?

Any help will be appreciated.
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

Hi Dear
Have you do the mapping between Account KFF and Cost allocation KFF
thanks
regards
alruwaished
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Dear Aimam,

You need to check the log file for the request "Transfer to GL".
I think the problemm lies in the mapping of the GL Flexfield segments to costing segment. Kindly check it and feedback me.

Regards,

Ahmad Ghanem
Senior Oracle HRMS Consultant
chavezkhan

Post by chavezkhan »

<font color="blue">Pls check & confirm your mapping With General Ledger !
and also review the log file of GL Import may be validation rule is implementedm, may be document sequence problem is their and son on .
The best way send me Log file of import </font id="blue">
<font color="maroon">Thanx
Shawaiz Khan --Pakistan</font id="maroon">