Leave approval

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
hina.hrms

Leave approval

Post by hina.hrms »

Hi All,

I have requirement regarding Leave approval which I want to perform through position hierarchy despite of immediate supervisor, can any body tell me the step where I can perform this through AME?
Alihsyed

Post by Alihsyed »

Hi Hina,

First of all if you want to use position hiearchy instead of using supervisor hiearchy then u have to define the position hierarchy as chain of authority in AME and after that u have to disable the supervisor hierarchy.. after enabling the position hierarchy u have to setup the approval hierarchy and work flow for Leaves with respect to current business process.. Note that u will have to make these changes for Self Service Human Resouce in Approval Management Responsibility.

Thnx.
hina.hrms

Post by hina.hrms »

Thanks, Can you elaborate steps where I can Disable supervisor Hierarchy, define and Enable Position Hierarchy and setup the approval hierarchy in approval Management responsibility

Regards,