Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
babasoji

Post by babasoji »

Gurus,

Pls. whenever i tried to create location in r12.1.1 vis db; the system always give the following error

'ID Greater London for the flexfield segment County does not exist in the value set PER_GB_COUNTIES.
Location Code not unique within scope and language of Location. (PROCEDURE= hr_loc_shd.constraint_error) (STEP=35)'

the path is as follows: GL>SETUP>ACCOUNTING MANAGER>LEGAL ENTITY>CREATE L/E>CREATE NEW ADDRESS

I also tried to make a location address a legal address by checking the
legal address check box but the system it s protected from update pls how can i dectivate the protection

hrms>work structure>Location>Legal address

pls how do i go round this. Thanks

Babs
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Dear Babs,

I guess this problem is related to an address that has been defined in the value set and entered in the address form, and then was removed from the value set and still in the address form. Try to check ID Greater London availability within the Value Set.

Regards,

Ahmad Ghanem
Senior Oracle HCM Techno-Functional Consultant
babasoji

Post by babasoji »

[quote]Dear Babs,

I guess this problem is related to an address that has been defined in the value set and entered in the address form, and then was removed from the value set and still in the address form. Try to check ID Greater London availability within the Value Set.

Regards,

Ahmad Ghanem
Senior Oracle HCM Techno-Functional Consultant

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by eng_ahmad_2007