Statement of Earning problem

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
mamajid

Statement of Earning problem

Post by mamajid »

Dear All

I am having a problem with statement of earning

when ever i select statement of earning option on following path

People>> Enter and maintain >> assignment (Button) >> Others (Button)
>> Statement of earning

It gives me this message

" Function is not available to this responsibility. Change responsibility or contact system administrator."

Any idea how to resolve it.

Regards

Majid.
hossam rizk

Post by hossam rizk »

Actually the user dosen't have the security to work on this function so you need to go to system administrator , from the function form search for the function name "statment of earning" or soe to get the function name the add this function to the menu that existed in the resposibilty that it attached for this user and it work insh'allah

have agood day
mamajid

Post by mamajid »

Assalam o Alikum Brother

Thanks for reply of my query first. Secondly i am using global hrms and payroll and their fore according to your suggestion i tried but unable to find the required option in function according to global hrms.

Any idea whats wrong..!!!

Regards

Majid
hossam rizk

Post by hossam rizk »

we alykom el salam Bro

first go to sysadmin resp
search for your HRMS Responsibilty
get the name of your menu that exists in the resp form.

go the menu form then search with name of your menu
then add the following function as new one in the menu "PAYGBSOE"
then save and again go check in the resp that this function is not in the excluded function in the responsibilty.

Thanks
mamajid

Post by mamajid »

Thanks for guidance

I searched metalink too for this problem and it said either you add this function ( as you mentioned) in menu or change the menu in your defined responsibility.

Initially i had menu attached name 'GLB SHRMS Navigator'

According to metalink document suggestion i changed it to "Global HRMS Navigator". And that made my problem resolve.

Now i can see SOE web form from

People >> Enter and maintain >> Assignment (B) >> Other (B) Statement of Earning
mamajid

Post by mamajid »

One more thing is:

There is a proper configuration for SOE and for that you can refer metalink document No 452233.1

Regards

Majid
mamajid

Post by mamajid »

Assalam o Alikum

The document i mentioned in las post was Saudi legislation specific. I was trying to configure SOE for Global hrms. Even after following the metalink document i mentioned in last post, i am facing problem in configuring SOE.

Regards

Majid