FSG - YTD-Budget (FY End) Balances are Zero

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
rangareddy.apps

FSG - YTD-Budget (FY End) Balances are Zero

Post by rangareddy.apps »

Hi Guru's

Please adivce on the FSG -YTD-Budget (FY End).
The issue in detail

I have created the Rows and Columns in the FSG but we need one column with the Total Budget of the year. So we used the YTD-Budget (FY End) and control value also.While i running the report total budget is appearing in Zero's

Here in my process we enterd the budget for only 12 periods any client will use only the 12 periods budget as per the metalink note they are saying budget has to enterd for all the periods including adjusting periods also. In the FSG report i have to bring the Total budget of the year .
Please advice on this Guru's asap.

Thanks,
Reddy
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

You need enter .01 amount for your adjusting period as well, only then values will appear in the FSG report ....
This is an known issue for displaying Full Year Budget Amounts ...
Else woraround can be ...... you can have 12 columns displaying budget values for 12 months ... and have a 13th column as summation of other 12 columns ..... That will have values ...

YTD Value and Full Year Value will be same only when the year is complete.... else YTD will be less than Full Year ...
rangareddy.apps

Post by rangareddy.apps »

Hi Karthik,

Thankyou for the solution

As per your statement i need to enter the .01 at the budget amount for all the adjusting periods all the budgetd accounts.Then only amount will appear for this client will not accept this.
As per the work around solution i need to give the 13 columns and 13th colums FUll amount of the budget.
Here i need only 13th column dont required all the 12 columns.
Please advice on this one.

Thanks,
Ranga
Rizwan.Mumtaz

Post by Rizwan.Mumtaz »

Hi Ranga

I agree with the Karthik, ok u want to display only 13th col. for this you can hide all the 12 columns and display the 13th only through define column button. and this way only 13 col will appear on the report.

Regards
Rizwan Mumtaz