Renaming a value in Position value set

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
Alihsyed

Renaming a value in Position value set

Post by Alihsyed »

Dear All,

I want to rename some positions which are using a same value in the first segment, like i have got one value HRMS Consultant in position value set. I have got 10 single incumbent positions with the same name like

HRMS Consultant.0001
HRMS Consultant.0002
HRMS Consultant.0003
HRMS Consultant.0004 and so on

Now if i will rename the value of HRMS Consultant from the value set it should automatically effect the particular position and should also be reflected at the assignment. But the change is not visible at the assignment for those employee having this position.

For this purpose i am right now creating a new value in the value set and and assigning it to the respective positions. Any one has the solution for this problem?
Alihsyed

Post by Alihsyed »

Hi Ahmed,

Do you have any idea about this?
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Hi Ali,

Just make a synchronization between the assignment form and the position form (use an API to update the assignment form) -- it is a dummy API just to reflect the changes.

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Ahmad Ghanem