People and maintain in R12.1.2

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
alaa_hj

People and maintain in R12.1.2

Post by alaa_hj »

dear all
in oracle R12.1.2
when you try to query any employee by press cntl + f11 in People and maintain window
you will have this message
( error)

(Please fill in selective criteria in at last one of the following fields for performance reason: Name: Last, Name: First, Employee Number, National Identifier )
how can I do the normal query as I was do it in previous version.
ERP_GURU

Post by ERP_GURU »

Hi,

What is the value set for profile option FND: Minimum Search Characters at Site level?
alaa_hj

Post by alaa_hj »

the problem in not in this profile option .

because i have instance r12.1.1 which has no problem in people and main window, in this instance the profile option value = 2

in r12.1.2 i have the same profile option with the same value 2
and the problem still exits
ERP_GURU

Post by ERP_GURU »

Well!! Then I would suggest to search this on oracle metalink to check if there are some patches associated with upgradation of r12.1.2 from 12.1.1 which would have trigerred this..

I have not still used 12.1.2, may be there is a changed functionality there. I am planning to upgrade one of my installations to 12.1.2 from 12.1.1 over this weekend. Will let you know surely if I get the answer..

Thanks!!
alaa_hj

Post by alaa_hj »

you can have r12.1.2 in solutionbeacon.com
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Hi Alaa,

As the message indicates, it is not an error, I think this is an intended functionality for performance reasons as suggested in the message.

Regards,

Ahmad Ghanem