APP-SQLAP-10710: online accounting could not ...

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
AIMAM

APP-SQLAP-10710: online accounting could not ...

Post by AIMAM »

Hi,

In Oracle applications 11i, Payables module. we have an invoice that has been canceled and we cannot account all it's lines.Invoice <b>Status: Canceled, Accounted Status: Partial.</b>

on the user 's attempt to account the invoice by choosing the Actions-> Create Accounting , we get the following error:

<b>APP-SQLAP-10710</b>: online accounting could not be created. Please Submit the Payables Accounting Process instead to create accouning entries for this transaction.

The invoice problem exists since November ,2009 and the payables process was run multiple times since the problem showed up.

I can find that line that does not have an account is the tax calculated amount of one of the item lines in the PO. the rest of the taxes amount goes to one account /one line.

what may cause a distribution line to have it's amount calculated tax goes to a separate Invoice Price Account?

Help Please....
Shashi_k

Post by Shashi_k »

Hi,

please run the create accounting program with detail as option and see what is the error for the errored out invoice. If you have not faced any such issues for other invoices then I believe this could be a data corruption issue and may be it requires a backend fix.

Regards,
Shashi.