How to can i update transaction_date in MMT

Purchasing & Inventory forum can be used to discuss all features/issues related to Oracle Purchasing & Inventory.
aboul3ela

How to can i update transaction_date in MMT

Post by aboul3ela »

i did manually update in inventory interface with wrong date in different period and ran Inventory Interface, so the data recorded with wrong transaction date. How can i correct it?
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi aboul3ela

Try to open a SR with Oracle to solve this issue.

Also you can make reverse for all transactions you enter with the same wrong date then re-upload these transactions with the right date by using inventory interface.

Hisham
aboul3ela

Post by aboul3ela »

Hi Hisham

already i communicated with Oracle but they replay with update statement directly to MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTION. but this is not acceptable
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi aboul3ela

If Oracle reply with update statement to MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTION, why it is not acceptable for you?

Also you can make a reverse transaction with the same wrong date then re-enter the right transaction with the right date.

Ex. You make a misc receipt for some items in date 2-Jan-2011 so you make misc issue with the same items in date 2-Jan-2011 then enter the misc receipt for the same items with right date.

Thanks
Hisham