Cancellation of Enrolment Needs Approvals

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
fayyaz.tak

Cancellation of Enrolment Needs Approvals

Post by fayyaz.tak »

Hello Everyone,

I have one query from our client that is After Enrollment done by employee through self service and when the status of the Enroll request it will showing the Status is Enrolled in that place we have option to Unenroll the Class Employee has rights to Unenroll the Class or Cancel his / her Enrollment in a specific class.

On Cancellation of Enrollment we need the Approvals. I am not able to find the Workflow Process name for configuring the Approvals on Cancellation.

If someone has Implemented the Approvals on Cancellation of Enrollment in a specific class Please share it if this functionality is available in Oracle or not.

Thanks & Regards
Fayyaz Tak
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Hi Fayyaz,

Actually, I have not done this before, but I investigated the issue for you. could you please try the following and feed me back with the results?:
1) Add approval parameter 'YD' to function "OTA_CANCEL_ENROLLMENT" and try the approvals
2) Add approval parameter 'YD' to function "OTA_LEARNER_CATALOG_ENROLL_DTL" and try the approvals

Waiting for your feedback,

Kind Regards,

Ahmad Ghanem