Error on Format & Print - R12 Payment Manager

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
amjibart

Error on Format & Print - R12 Payment Manager

Post by amjibart »

Hello guys

When I complete raising a payment process request in R12 payment manager, once I select on the format and print am getting this error

"This payment instruction cannot be formatted. The payment document is already in use by payment instruction 175626. You must complete recording print status of the payment instruction still in process.
ORA-20001: in Package IBY_DISBURSE_UI_API_PUB_PKG Procedure IBY_DISBURSE_UI_API_PUB_PKG.perform_check_print"

I'm not sure on how to go about this...will greatly appreciate your help
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Hi,

this is a very common error, it indicates nothing wrong with the application, it means you already have a payment instruction pertaining to the same payment document which is incomplete .... hence you have to complete that first before making next payment batch ...
Make sure all the payment process requests are in the status of Confirmed payment and Print status has been confirmed on the payment instruction ...

Regards,
Karthikeyan
amjibart

Post by amjibart »

Thanks a lot for the clarification...apparently some one already did that but that clears the part I did not understand.

Thanks a lot
freeman_ag

Post by freeman_ag »

any update

i have face the error
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Hi Freeman,

as said earlier, it is not an error as such with the product ... It is the non compliance with the process ... Complete your pending Payment Process requests which would release the payment instructions/payment documents.... Once done, this error would not appear again ....

Regards,
Karthikeyan