Oracle APEX Project in Muscat, Oman Jobs

IT Jobs can be posted here and it is requested to provide detailed information like Company, City, Country, Package etc.
admin

Oracle APEX Project in Muscat, Oman Jobs

Post by admin »

Oracle APEX related Project Profiles required for Muscat, Oman for a project to bid so kindly provide your expected salary in USD or OMR with expected time to join even if only English still you can apply.
The CV must be as word format and position name should be in the subject and send to info@erpstuff.com

1 Implementation Team
1.1 Project Director / Program Director / Lead Project Manager
i ) PMP / PgMP / PRINCE2 , SAFe Agile Certifications , Scrum Master Certifications
ii ) MUST have managed ( as a team or individuals ) at least 3 large scale projects ( project cost > = $ 10M ) of a similar nature and scope ( e.g. , national scale education platform implementation system )
iii ) Proficient in oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic .

1.2 Chief Architect ( Applications and Technology )
i ) Enterprise architecture / Cloud architecture Certifications , SAFe Agile Certifications , Scrum Master Certifications
ii ) MUST have designed ( as a team or as individuals ) at least 2 large scale projects ( project cost > = $ 10M ) of a similar nature and scope ( e.g. , national scale education platform implementation system )
iii ) Proficient in oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic

1.3 Business and Solution Analyst
i ) Business analyst certifications such as ( IIBA , PMI professional etc. )
ii ) MUST have at least 8 years of experience in solution engineering
iii ) Share the number of years experienced in working as a Business and Solution Analyst
iv) Proficient in oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic

1.4 Software Development Manager
i) Software engineering certifications ,
ii) Project Management certifications like PMP, PRINCE2 , SAFe Agile Certifications , Scrum Master Certifications
iii) MUST have delivered at least 3 large - scale software development projects ( project cos$ 10M ) of a similar nature and scope ( e.g. , national scale education platform implementation system ) and points for the same will be allocated as follows :
iv) MUST have at least 7 years of experience as Software Development Manager
v) MUST have experience of delivering projects under Agile and traditional project management methodologies .
V ) MUST have experience in implementing CMMI practices , software development methodologies , and managing software projects using education technology stack equirements

1.5 Information Security Manager
i ) CISSP , CISM , CISA or equivalent Information Security certifications
ii ) MUST have at least 7 years of experience in Information Security Function and points for the same will be allocated
iii ) MUST have at least 7 years of experience as Information Security Manager and points for the same will be allocated
iv ) Has experience as Information Security Officer / Lead InfoSec for multiple education related systems projects ( each project costs at least $ 10M )

1.6 Manager - Training and Knowledge Management
i ) Certifications in learning and development ( like certified professionals in learning and performance , others etc. )
ii ) MUST have at least 7 years of experience in training and knowledge management in large corporate environments
iii ) Proficient in oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic

2 Support and Maintenance Team
2.1 CRM , Contact Center , and Helpdesk Manager
i) Certifications in Six Sigma and similar quality management processes
ii) MUST have > = 7 years of experience as CRM , Contact Center , and Helpdesk Manager
iii) Proficient in oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic

2.2 Service Manager
i) Certifications in Six Sigma and similar quality management processesii) MUST have > = 12 years of experience managing similar operations involving the subject area of this RFP , to oversee the delivery of the entire Operating Period .iii) The Service Manager must have demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic .

2.3 Database Admin
1 ) Experience in managing Enterprise class database projects and points for the same will be allocated as follows :
o Number of Enterprise class database projects handled as a Database Admin
ii ) Work experience : At Least 10 years experienced in working as a Database Admin

2.4 System Admin
1 ) Certification such as VMWARE , Cloud Certifications , CCNA , Server Admin certifications CCNP etc.
ii ) Work experience : At Least 10 years experienced in working as a System Admin

2.5 Functional Support Manager
i ) Certifications in Six Sigma and similar quality management processes
ii ) MUST have > = 5 years of experience managing similar operations involving the subject a of this RFP , to provide functional support to end users of the system .
iii ) The Functional Support Manager must have demonstrated effective oral and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic .

2.6 Test Manager
i ) Certifications in International Software Testing Qualifications Board ( ISTQB ) for advance level and similar advanced level of certificates in Quality Assurance domain .
ii ) MUST have > = 5 years of experience managing similar operations involving the subject of this RFP , to provide testing support to end users of the system .
iii ) The Test Manager must have demonstrated effective oral and written communication in English and Arabic .
Malik Sikandar Hayat
admin@erpstuff.com