Qualifier mis-match

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
roy

Qualifier mis-match

Post by roy »

[OF V-4 PAGE 31-32 ]

1. COMPANY SEGMENT VALUES
WHEN I POPULATE THE FIELDS IN THE SEGMENT VALUES WINDOW - THE QUALIFIER FIELD I GET FIVE OPTIONS LIKE THE ACCOUNT SEGMENT - INSTEAD OF 2 LIKE THE COST CENTER.

I DID MY BEST TO CHECK THAT THE QUALIFIERS ARE ASSIGNED FOR THE THREE SEGMENTS

COMPANY TO BALANCING SEGMENT - BUT SHOWS[ SHOWS 5 ] WHY?

COST CENTER TO COST COST CENTER SEGMENT, [ SHOWS 2 ] OK

ACCOUNT TO NATURAL ACCOUNT SEGEMENT - [ SHOWS 5 ] OK

ALL CHECKED MARKED.

WHAT COULD BE POSSIBLY WRONG.
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

This could possibly happen, when you wrongly assigned natural account flexfield qualifier to your company segment , and later you must have rectified it and changed to Balancing segment flexfield qualifier... !
anusha_rao

Post by anusha_rao »

hi
unfreeze the structure,disable flexfield qualifier check boxes already assigned and save the screen,freeze the structure and compile,again unfreeze the structure and assign flexfields
rao
senior apps consultant
chennai
roy

Post by roy »

Here is something I found.

After I compile When I View > Request
I see ALL the Request as ---- [Pending] [ Normal] [ Green ] this status has not changed over night. I Clicked [View Details] I see status field as ON HOLD and when Clicked [Diagnostics] this is what the widow reads

Request ID : 2721889
Phase : Pending
Name : Flexfield view Generator

This request will not be processed because there are currently no managers running that can process it.

This is an error condition. There are one or more managers defined that can process this request that should be running at this time, but do not appear to be running.

Contact your system administrator and/or check the manager log files for errors.
roy

Post by roy »

Anyone who read the above problem and has any other solutions please respond becasue tried what was mentioned - that did not solve the problem. Stuck unable to proceed.

Thanks

Roy