review the processed payroll?

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
jos

review the processed payroll?

Post by jos »

Hi,

How to review the processed payroll?

HRMS/Payroll:
After salary assignment for couple of employee, I did batch processing and transfer to GL.
1. HRMS: processes and reports > Submit Process and Reports
* Single Request
Name: Payroll Run
With parameter, Submit. The request is completed successfully.

Then I did repeated above steps with ?PrePayments, Costing?

2. HRMS: processes and reports > Submit Process and Reports
* Single Request
Name: Transfer to GL
With parameter, Submit. The request is completed successfully.

3. This is my question, how I can view the result of these processed salary? Or what are the other steps in the payroll.

Thanks,
Jo.
Atif

Post by Atif »

HI
You can use view-assignment process results or payroll process result windows to view process payroll.
Regards
Atif
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

This is the steps list to do Saudi payroll process
1- Run Single Process Request. Call ?Payroll Run? with parameter (Payroll name , pay period,...)and submit the request.

2- If the request is completed successfully.

3- Then Run Single Process Request. Call ?Prepayments? with parameter and submit the request.
4- If the request is completed successfully.
5- after that Run Single Process Request. Call ?Payments? with parameter and submit the request. call "Saudi payment output file" can be run multiple time if you have more than one bank to create bank file
6- If the request is completed successfully.
7- Archiving the payroll information by running ?Saudi payroll archiver"
8- If the request is completed successfully. this step required for SSHR pay slip also
9- to do Payroll registers Run Single Process Request. Call ?Saudi payroll register? by organization hierarchy or payroll entity
10) If the request is completed successfully.
11) to do the costing Run Single Process Request. Call ?Costing? with parameter and submit the request.
12- If the request is completed successfully.
13- The last and not last Run Single Process Request. Call ?Transfer to GL? to transfer payroll data to GL with parameter and submit the request.
14- If the request is completed successfully.