Automatic autocreation of PO from approved requisn

Purchasing & Inventory forum can be used to discuss all features/issues related to Oracle Purchasing & Inventory.
naresh.apps11i

Automatic autocreation of PO from approved requisn

Post by naresh.apps11i »

Hi Apps Gurus,

Client requirement as below:

How to do a set up in Oracle Purchasing such a way that the moment Manager approved requisition ,it has to get automatically autocreated to PO.

Please explain me in detail with Navigation.

Regards,
Naresh
Subramanian kn

Post by Subramanian kn »

Hi Naresh,

Once the Purchase Requisition (PR) is approved by your Manager with the help of Auto create tool u can convert the PR to Purchase Order (PO).
System will automatically copies all the details which are there in PR into PO.

Navigation to Covert the PR to PO is PO> Autocreate

Note:- It is not compulsory that approved PR needs to be converted into PO. Even the PR which are in in-process status also can be converted into PO with Auto create tool.

Hope it is clear now.

Regards,
Subramanian KN.

[quote]Hi Apps Gurus,

Client requirement as below:

How to do a set up in Oracle Purchasing such a way that the moment Manager approved requisition ,it has to get automatically autocreated to PO.

Please explain me in detail with Navigation.

Regards,
Naresh

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by naresh.apps11i
vasusenthil

Post by vasusenthil »

Hi Naresh,

Your Business requirment can implement via workflow. In the Requisition workflow one attribute called "Auto create PO" Y or N. I think if N then you have run the the concurrent process "workflow backround process" for the WF type Create PO.

Depends upon the value automatically if any contract PO or Active quotation available then the PO will get create for the item.

Regards,
vasusenthil@gmail.com