supplier Report

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
stanza

supplier Report

Post by stanza »

Dear sir

I required to reconcile the supplier/ vendor for that i need in erp
supplier report here when one supplier having the std inv and prepayment and credit and one supplier prepayment applied to stand inv the report is showing incorrect . who to design the Supplier Report

any one can give me solution how to design the report in erp supplier

regards
stanza
P_MANMOHAN

Post by P_MANMOHAN »

Hi Stanza,

Can u frame the question in a correct word format and in a detail manner, so that other members quickly understand ur requirement and they answer for ur query.

Pls don't take it personal. It will save our time.

Rgds,
Manmohan
AmanKhan

Post by AmanKhan »

HI Stanza,

I think Manmohan is rite....

As far i understand ur query..... in R12 & 11i as well you can go through following supplier reports for reconciliation purpose.

Suppliers Report --> Review supplier, supplier site, and supplier site contact information.
Supplier Audit Report --> Review supplier names that are similar, to help identify potential duplicate suppliers.
Supplier Payment History --> Review supplier payment history, including voided payments, for a supplier or a group of suppliers.
Supplier Paid Invoice History --> Review the supplier invoice history, including discount and partial payment information, for a supplier or a group of suppliers.

If u have any specific requirements for reconciliation then you can ask ur developer for customized report.

Thanks,

Aman
stanza

Post by stanza »

Dear sir

As aman sir said that

I required the customisation of supplier report to reconcile
in that report all invoice should be covered ex:- prepayament and standard invoice and credit memo

Regards
stanza