Write a new formula

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
gandham

Write a new formula

Post by gandham »

Dear All,

I need to write a new formula for Transportation allowance. Allowance is 10% of Basic Salary but it should ensure minimum & maximum rates as per Grade rate Table where we Minimum & maximum values of allowance is recorded. We can even hard-code these values in the formula. For LOP days..Transportation allowance will be deducted. I don't want to call any functions in the formula. Can anybody suggest how to write this formula or share any model formula. First time i am doing this. Pl support me. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Siva
numan.alselmi

Post by numan.alselmi »

plese send me ur mail to this mail so i can send u some documents in formula which u can benefit from

this is my mail

numan_abduh@yahoo.com

thanks
saudapk

Post by saudapk »

For Basic salary and grade rates you can use DB items for getting the defined values you defined using Show item Button of formula editor and count of LOP can be achieved depending on how you defined the absence type and input values of the element. Using all these you can write the FF with the required conditions without calling a function.