PO Approval

Purchasing & Inventory forum can be used to discuss all features/issues related to Oracle Purchasing & Inventory.
cnubandi

PO Approval

Post by cnubandi »

Hi,

In Purchasing ,PO was not approed,I have verified all the set up's.
i.e job,position,Approval groups,Approval assignments,employee def,approval hierarchy,Purchasing options.i'm not able to identify the reason.
Please Tell Me What would be the reason?

Thanks,
cnubandi.
Rekha

Post by Rekha »

Hi ,

now what is the current status of PO?first make sure which approval method is being used.....(financial options->HR tab)
also check the account range given in the approval group or any other type of limits like item,category etc....

Regards
Rekha
cnubandi

Post by cnubandi »

Hi Thanks,
The Current Status is Incomplete.In the Financial Options HR Tab I hav Enabled Use Approvahierarchies.In The Document Type Defination Window I have Given Default Hierarchy.

Regards,
cnubandi.
raviteja.manchu

Post by raviteja.manchu »

hi,

if ur unable to approve the po means pls check the following,

>in the po,after click the approve button ,u can see the foward to there pls check weather ur getting the correct approver.if ur not getting anything there means u did some mistake.if ur getting correctly some approver name means check with the assignments.

>pls check the document types
>approval groups and assignments
>purchasing options
>financial options

regards,
Ravi Manchu.
eshta

Post by eshta »

before going thorugh the setup, when you click on approve button what is giving to you? is not allowing to open approve and forward document Form? or it is sending any error notfication?