EFT payment method confirmation

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
fin_mate@yahoo.com

EFT payment method confirmation

Post by fin_mate@yahoo.com »

Hi All,

I need your help in EFT payment method.
In EFT payment method, banker will make the payment once we sent an EFT file to banker. Once the payment is done from the bank, the same information will be communicated to the Business Organization in the form of acknowledgment by the banker in the a standard format (ISO 20022 Customer Payment Status Report V03 message (PSR V3)).

So here my question is:-
1. How to upload the data in to payments manually and what setups has to be done?
2. How to upload the data in to payments automatically and which program has to be submitted?
3. What happens when we bring that confirmation data in to payments? Does it updates status of the payment OR what else it do? What would be the status of the payment before & after confirmation from the bank?

Can anyone please help me on this?
Appreciate ur help.....

Regards,
vincent-leeway

Post by vincent-leeway »

I think you can find some of your answers here, http://www.revenue.wi.gov/faqs/pcs/eft.html