JavaScript enabled browser required.

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
oun

Post by oun »

Dears

I need your help when I navigate the web page in orcale finance

Error: Cannot Display Page

Transaction context is lost
Possible Causes:
1. You have left your login session idle past the timeout period.
2. A system failure has occurred.
3. The application server is incorrectly configured and did not send a session cookie to the client browser.
4. If running in JDeveloper:
1. Running multiple application without restarting.
2. Working with multiple browser windows, closing one of which caused OC4J to expire a user session.
3. OC4J XML files in your JDeveloper user home system directory have been modified or corrupted.
Action:
For the first two causes, please select the Home global link at the top of the application page. Then access this page again using the application's navigation controls (menu, links, and so on) instead of browser back button.
For other causes, contact your system administrator.
If you were testing in JDeveloper and encountered one of the above causes, go to menu and select the option Run | Terminate to terminate the process, then re-run your application. If you still encounter this error, exit JDeveloper, remove the user home system directory and restart JDeveloper.
admin

Post by admin »

In IE: Tools > Internet Options > Security > Internet > Custom Level > Scripting > Enable Active scripting
oun

Post by oun »

Thanks for your reply I try before to enable to active the scriting it give me same error is there any others solution

Thanks in advance

Oun
oun

Post by oun »

Reminder
Do find any solution
abaid4u

Post by abaid4u »

Reminder waying for your reply
Many Thanks