How to generate a single invoice for multiple sales orders

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
mubarak63

How to generate a single invoice for multiple sales orders

Post by mubarak63 »

Hi
I have a requirement to print an invoice at the end of each month for a particular customer site for all Orders delivered the whole month. I have googled a lot, but couldn''t come with any solid outcome.

As by current process, an invoice is generated for each Order on each delivery which happens all working days of the month. So, in a month around 20 invoices are created for 20 Sales Orders for 20 Customer POs. The Invoices are printed from Crystal Reports.

Is there any possibility to generate an invoice which holds all items delivered for the whole month irrespective of Sales Orders for a Customer Site. Is this achievable by changing the Grouping Rule of the Auto Invoice Program ?
Caution : The Order details update in AR and GL after OM should not be disturbed for each delivery, only the process of creating Invoice is dropped.

Help me on how this could be accomplished. Any reference is also appreciated. Thanks !