i required help in the apps report.

There are many available reports in Oracle Apps so you can discuss the requirements related to these reports here.
shekhar12

Post by shekhar12 »

Events for
Monday, June 05, 2006

i m getting following error submitting report

dear all

i m working on the apps customised report of Bill of Materials Report with cost detail,when i click on input parameter of report iem code it gives folloing error.

=======

APP-FND-00730: This flexfield has an invalid value set. It may use a special value set that uses an Edit event user exit, and the user exit has failed. If you are using a form on a graphical user interface (GUI) you may have an invalid value set of a different type, possibly a table-validated value set where the table or view does not exist or where there is an invalid WHERE clause.

Contact your system administrator or support representative to check and correct the value sets this flexfield uses.
--------------------------------------------------------------
APP-FND-01242: Cannot read value from field $PROFILES$.MFG_ORGANIZATION_ID

Cause: The field $PROFILES$.MFG_ORGANIZATION_ID could not be located or read.

Action: This error is normally the result of an incorrectly-entered field name string in a trigger, or a field name string that does not uniquely specify a field in your form. Correct your trigger logic to precisely specify a valid field.
--------------------------------------------------------------
APP-FND-01388: Cannot read value for profile option MFG_ORGANIZATION_ID in routine afugfv.
==========
regards
shekhar

shekhar
Atif

Post by Atif »

from the error message it seems that u want to pass the current MFG organization id in the report parameter.
open any standard report of inventory,BOM,WIP etc and try to use the existing value set used in these reports for organization id.
Atif
shekhar12

Post by shekhar12 »

still it is giving error.

I have to compile that special value set how to compile it.

Regrds
Shekhar

shekhar
Atif

Post by Atif »

use system administration responsibility and u will find requests to compile flex fields