Setting Up Workflow In Order Management

Here post Oracle Order Management related topics.
souro_an

Setting Up Workflow In Order Management

Post by souro_an »

Hi,

Could anybody provide steps how to setup approval in order management, after order is booked.

Requirement : After Order is booked it will go to its approval before and the order will not be processed further unless the order is approved.

The requirement is urgent

Thanks and Regards
Velumuthu

Post by Velumuthu »

Hi,

I Customized Seeded OM Workflow OEOH.This Customization would send Notification to an approver based on Order Amount.When a User Clicks the Book button the PL/SQL Package will validate the Order and send the Notification.You need to be knowledgeble in Workflow Builder and PL/SQL to accomplish this.

Regards,
Velumuthu.S
souro_an

Post by souro_an »

Dear Velumuthu,

Thanks for assisting me. Could you please send some documentation regarding the customization which you have done....

If possible please send it to me...

Thanks and Regards
rajaryanreddy

Post by rajaryanreddy »

I dont think customisation is needed.

In the setup: Define Transaction types
when we define the order header type,order line types and assign workflow for it ,there is an button called Approvals where we can give the list of members where the notification should go and get approved before the wf proceed. Hope this can help out.The approval can be negotiation or fulfillment phase
gexsfox

Post by gexsfox »

Hi Velumuthu

I have a requirement to send a notification to the credit manager, when the order goes on credit check hold I have done all the setups for the order to go on credit check hold. What I need now is to do the setup to send the workflow notification to the credit manager.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated

Thks in advanced

Jerry
ora7_sun7

Post by ora7_sun7 »

Hi Jerry,

I am also working on this requirement, can u pls let me know the setups and approach u ahve taken. R u using any standard workflow or creating ur own?

Pls reply soon.