Oracle Cost Management - New Forum

Your suggestions in order to improve the ERPstuff.com.
sajeedmujawar

Oracle Cost Management - New Forum

Post by sajeedmujawar »

Dear SysAdmin,

I wish to suggest to have a new forum for Oracle Cost Management, Oracle Engineering/BOM and Oracle WIP. I would like to contribute and be a moderator if allowed.

Regards,
Sajeed Mujawar
admin

Post by admin »

Dear Sajeed,
Thanks for your suggestions and your interests. Please let me know about the followings,

1- The forums you are suggesting will be moderated by you or existing forums? As for moderators one should have to show activity in the forum.

2- For contribution you can send me your docs and after review I will upload the same if accepted. The contributions should be your own written.

3- Oracle WIP can be discussed in the Manufacturing forum?

Thanks
sajeedmujawar

Post by sajeedmujawar »

Dear Admin,

Thanks for your kind reply.

Glad to provide feedback on the below:

1- The forums you are suggesting will be moderated by you or existing forums? As for moderators one should have to show activity in the forum.
I would be glad to moderate the forums. As a moderator, I would ensure that I contribute on any queries raised, getting more people join the community & contribute.

2- For contribution you can send me your docs and after review I will upload the same if accepted. The contributions should be your own written.
Shall be glad to contribute. I plan to write documents on specific topics and not covering entire modules.

3- Oracle WIP can be discussed in the Manufacturing forum?
If there is only 1 forum called Manufacturing, then I personally felt that it would lose its focus. Hence suggested to have different forums for related modules in manufacturing.

a) Oracle Engineering, Oracle Bills of Material & Oracle WIP could be made as 1 forums
b) Oracle ASCP, MRP/Master Scheduling could be another forum
c) Oracle Cost Management could be third one. (If Oracle WIP is added with Cost Management, it would be still OK).

There would be suggestions on creating forums and scope of the forums.

Thanks & Regards,
Sajeed