How to find out the Difference between Aging & T B

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
zeeshan.qazi

How to find out the Difference between Aging & T B

Post by zeeshan.qazi »

Dear All,

I Need help from functional consultants how to tally AR aging 7 bucket with Trial Balance, we are upgraded 11.0.3 to 11.5.10.2
December 2006, That day onwards aging 7 bucket is not tallying with Trial balance figure.

Proceedure to tally AR with TB
-------------------------------------

Aging 7 bucket total = XXXXX

Less:

(+) Debtors - xxxx

(-) Receipts unidentified xxxx

(-) Receipts Unapplied xxxx

(-) Receipts On a/c xxxx

---------------
Aging with TB 00.000
---------------

We have other 4 organizaitons, where aging is tallying with Trial Balance with the above calculations. But one particular Organization ubable to tally, giving huge difference, Trial balance is more than aging report, say approximately 100,000.00
How to find out the difference, how to reconcile Debtors balance in Trial balance with AR customers ?
Is there any scipts to find out the differeces like unposted items, wrong code combination posted to GL, or Trial balance
debtors code combination with Aging customer debtors code combination. Please help me in this regard. If anybody having
scripts to find out the difference please mail me -> willynelly1@gmail.com or mzeehyder@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,
Zeeshan H. Qazi
Willynelly1

Post by Willynelly1 »

Hi,

You can go through the metalink Documents.

HOW TO ENSURE THAT AR IS POSTING TO GL AND THAT CONTENT MATCHES

Doc ID: Note:1057131.6

William.