Create accounting in R12

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
amit_gupta

Create accounting in R12

Post by amit_gupta »

Hi,

I am working on the One of the upgrade projects from 11.5.7 to 12i. Upgrade is done well but I am facing problem in some of the areas.

1) Accounting concurent request is getting end with warning and their is no output in the request and a log file doesn't say anything about the error. When I tried to do accounting from Actions button it always tell me to run create accounting request. Please provide me the reason and solution of the this.

2) I want to enable the credit check. it was their in our earlier version but now its not woking in R12.

You reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Amit Gupta
yemfola

Post by yemfola »

Hi Amit,
You need to explain what you want to do clearer for members to understand and give solution to your post.

Regards
Yemfola
amit_gupta

Post by amit_gupta »

HI,

I want to say that if I create a Manual Invoice in Payables Module and tried to do accouting from Actions Button its not happeining and its gives me the mesages run create accouting Program from the Congurant Program List. When I am running that program its gettong end with warning and their is no output also and logfile also doesnt say about any error.

Also Invoice remain in same status. Does any body know if we upgarde from 11i to 12i what all setups is required to make in the upgaraded version.

I think now I am clear on my problem .

Regards
Amit Gupta
ymallak

Post by ymallak »

Hi amit,

We are going to upgrade from 11.0.3 to R12 .Could you please send me any documents you have for financials and HR ,OM