Qaulity Management system

All the discussion which is not possible in the above forums should be posted here.
Majid_noor

Qaulity Management system

Post by Majid_noor »

Dear Gurus,
I have been given an assignment to design a Qaulity management system, no one in my office has any prior experiene in this, can any one help me out !!!
ur help will surely be appreciated
Thanx in advance
C-MOON

Post by C-MOON »

Quality Management System (QMS) can be defined as a set of policies, processes and procedures required for planning and execution (production / development

u can get very good stuff from google search even just surf it
Majid_noor

Post by Majid_noor »

thanx for ur reply mohsin but i have searched this on google but there is little help ......
C-MOON

Post by C-MOON »

rest u have to rely on ur spirtual powers ...[:)]
Majid_noor

Post by Majid_noor »

lol..gurus i need desperate help..
shameemakhtar

Post by shameemakhtar »

Dear Majid,

I am not quite sure what it is that you require. Are you required to design a QMS?

I have recently deployed Oracle Quality in my company. It only covers the section of data collection and analysis against specifications. We carry out tests on our products and evaluate their quality.

I am not sure whether Oracle Quality is the solution to your quest. If you work in a manufacturing environment and wish to integrate quality through your process flow, you may consider OPM (Manufacturing) which includes quality. Send me more info and I will see if I can help.

Rgds