Tolerances for users to reverse reconcld receipt

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
benny

Tolerances for users to reverse reconcld receipt

Post by benny »

Hi,

Can we set tolerances for users to reverse reconciled receipt or put an alert through e-mail. Kindly help me with this as its urgent.

Regards,
Al.[8)]
benny

Post by benny »

Hi,

are there no AR GURUS who can answer my question, this is a requirement from one of te clients. Any answers or workarounds would be appreciated.

Cheers.
raviteja.manchu

Post by raviteja.manchu »

Hi,

As per my knowledge there is no functionality in AR.So if you want to do this just prepare a quality plan by that you can reach the above requirment.

Regards,
Ravi Manchu
benny

Post by benny »

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for your reply. But can you please explain what do you mean by a QUALITY PLAN. I would be thankful to get an explanation about this concept.

Cheers,
ben.
benny

Post by benny »

Hi Ravi,

Thank u for replying to my query. Can you please explain what do u mean by QUALITY PLAN and how can I achieve the requirement of setting tolerances for users to reverse reconciled receipt or put an alert through e-mail. Your reply is required at the earliest. Kindly help.

Thanks and regards,
Benny.
benny

Post by benny »

Hi Ravi,

Thank u for ur reply. Can u please explain what do u mean by QUALITY PLAN and how can I set tolerances for users to reverse reconciled receipt or put an alert through e-mail to achieve my requirement.

Thanks & regards,
al.