Useful link for Oracle Apps practise

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
thumsup9

Useful link for Oracle Apps practise

Post by thumsup9 »

Hi All,

I am a new user in this forum, and am impressed to see the amount of useful information the users of this form are posting. Especially Mr. Sridhar the links you have posted are very useful and very crisp n clear for beginners.

I am not sure if this link would be of any use to any of you, but there is no harm in trying , right ?

www.solutionbeacon.com

this site has vision instances of 11i version of oracle apps, you can register for any of the versions for practising navigation between menus, setup etc. Reports are slow, I accept but for other concepts, this is a good site to practise.

Hope this helps and keep up the good work folks !
Happy posting .
reddy

Post by reddy »

Thanks a lot Mr.thumsup9 this is very good site for practising purpose through net but bigginers they don,t use because they want to some meterial for screen shots how to start and what is the processor they want .what ever it may be it is very good site for practising once again thank you............,
matifsh1

Post by matifsh1 »

hey
plz guide me little bit how to use that site for practice, i visited that site but didnt understand about links that which one link or how it will be use for practice , waiting for yours reply soon
THanks

[quote]Hi All,

I am a new user in this forum, and am impressed to see the amount of useful information the users of this form are posting. Especially Mr. Sridhar the links you have posted are very useful and very crisp n clear for beginners.

I am not sure if this link would be of any use to any of you, but there is no harm in trying , right ?

www.solutionbeacon.com

this site has vision instances of 11i version of oracle apps, you can register for any of the versions for practising navigation between menus, setup etc. Reports are slow, I accept but for other concepts, this is a good site to practise.

Hope this helps and keep up the good work folks !
Happy posting .

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by thumsup9
admin

Post by admin »

Here you can practice on vision databases,

http://www.solutionbeacon.com/tools_vision.htm
Nitin

Post by Nitin »

Hi,

Go to www.solutionbeacon.com
Preferably click on 11.5.10.2 link since that would have the latest patches
Follow all the instructors on setting the internet options/downloading java initiator given there
For practice use the navigation paths and the questions given in the guides attached in this forum
U can also use the online feature (?)--->Help Feature This symbol for any info.

Hope you find this useful.

Happy Learning

Nitin
akrao

Post by akrao »

Hi solution becon is some wat helpful but the thing is i am not able to creating an item, job, position over there without creating these 3 we cannot do run procure to pay. so please help me in this scenario