AP Invoice Create Accounting

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
amjibart

AP Invoice Create Accounting

Post by amjibart »

Hi
I have a problem with Create accounting, when ive created an invoice and validate it, all is ok, but i cant create accounting since the check box is disabled.
I need some help, am i missing out something?
Pooja

Post by Pooja »

You can use the program Create Accounting from the Run Request window
muskan

Post by muskan »

may possible that the invoice is not properly validated and is on hold which restrict accounting of the invoice this is the reason y in the action button window create accounting button is disable...check it out
venkatmandula

Post by venkatmandula »

Hi Amji,

What Muskan told is correct.
Check and release the holds. Then try.
It will works.

Regards
Venkat Mandula.
amjibart

Post by amjibart »

Ive tried using the create accounting program, some are aprtially accounted, and some not. Is it mandatory that payment comes in first before create accounting?
admin

Post by admin »

Check the request output and you will get the error messages if any. The error codes detail will be at the end of the output. thanks
Murthyoracle

Post by Murthyoracle »

Hi as seen from your querry, you have validated the invoice and now you are unable to make create accounting due to disable of Create Accouting Check Box. I dont have knowledge with workflow concept. But i will have small solution may be it will help for you.

Go to Sys Admin -> Security-> Responsibility here you have to querry the Payable Responsibility Check it out in Menu Exclusion whether Invoice Accouting option is assigned , if so please disable. Then you will find in Payable responsibility, In Invoice form the Create Accouting check box will enabled.

If any wrong or if already you got any solution please let me know with the soution.

thanks and regards,
Murhtyoracle.
srinivas.oebs

Post by srinivas.oebs »

Hi,

Check the Inovice approval enabled to that OU.