Payment Batch (Prepayment)

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
tsm.apps

Payment Batch (Prepayment)

Post by tsm.apps »

Hi,

Present we are using 10.5.9.

We have 100 Prepayments and 100 Standard Invoices which have entered manually. here i need to apply 100 standard invoice to 100 prepayment at a time and need to pay bylk invoices as well like payment batches.

Here shell i use payment batch?, but there is no option apply/unapply prepayment check box while processing payment batch. In above case i need to select the each standard invoice and apply to prepayment manually. This is the only solution?.

Please give me the alternative solution if you would have.

Thanks
Siva Mahesh.
tsm.apps

Post by tsm.apps »

Hi All,

Please any updates on this.

Thanks
Mahesh
raviteja.manchu

Post by raviteja.manchu »

Hi,

That kind of option is not available.You need to apply prepayment individually.

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi Manchu
k.khan

Post by k.khan »

with the best of my knowledge from back end it is very difficult bcoz limited APIs are available,best suggestion is that contact ur technical team
C-MOON

Post by C-MOON »

Back end solution is not recommending please do it manually and there is no mass application as well
chadha_gaurav

Post by chadha_gaurav »

there is no standard API to do this activity, you will have to manually go and apply every invoice to the prepayment. The moment you apply a prepayment to a invoice it gains the status of paid in system, so no need to do payment batch after that.