ORACLE PAYABLES IZO-212 PASSED

This forum is for all kind of certifications & trainings related discussion.
C-MOON

ORACLE PAYABLES IZO-212 PASSED

Post by C-MOON »

Dear Fellows

i have recently passed this exam i will be available for your queries related to this module help on this forum but please do not request me exam questions its just the knowledge you get with more and more reading and experience, thanks

C-MOON
espbcn

Post by espbcn »

Hi,

First of all Congrates.

Do you have any idea in Oracle Payment in R12?

If yes, Spanish EFT Format report is not giving any output or errors. But the payment process is being done well. Database is updating after every payment.

Could you please help me?

Thanks.
C-MOON

Post by C-MOON »

not i am in 11i sorry
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Hi Cmoon,

Congratulations on achieving this milestone ...... ! It always good to have the OCP logo sideby where ever we go .... !
Dont stop with this .... make a kick start from Rel 12 as well ... since you are already P2P certified in r11 you need to only one exam in R12 to get certified .... Production exams are not yet out ... keep checking ... !
All the best to your future endeavors
C-MOON

Post by C-MOON »

Thanks dear,

i am feeling my self more strengthened any how i would love to do R-12 also i also read your coments and replies here and get knowledge from it also, thanks again

mohsin
Murthyoracle

Post by Murthyoracle »

Hi Mohsin,

First of all Congratualations for your success and i hope you have to achieve all these type of Certifcations. I really proud that we are having such a guy like you. So. keep delivering the ideas share knowledge.

Wish You Best of Luck.

My immediate question is please give suggestion details of OCP Certification. I am working Fuctional Consultant and i want to prepare for OCP. Your valueble ideas are required, i think you will help me.

I will not leave you.

Thnaks and regards,
Murthy oracle