Internal Requistions Setup

Purchasing & Inventory forum can be used to discuss all features/issues related to Oracle Purchasing & Inventory.
AIMAM

Internal Requistions Setup

Post by AIMAM »

Hello,

We have the following modules of oracle ERP 11.5.10 installed and implemented: Oracle Purchasing, Oracle Inventory, Oracle HRMS, Oracle Payroll, Oracle Payables, Oracle Fixed Assets,Oracle Cash Management and Oracle General Ledger. Besides we have the following installed but not implemented: Oracle Order Management, Oracle Receivables.

I need to know what are the required steps to implement Internal Requistions. Any Guidelines would be very helpful
goldy

Post by goldy »

<b>Hi Aimam,
you have to implement Oracle Order Management to implement internal requisition (the same case in my company)if you review inventory and purchasing forum i opened a topic with same name (internal requisition setup)...brother ashishd send a good reply and was really helpful in oracle metalink...
Doc ID: 406312.1 in metalink
How To Setup An Internal Requisition In Purchasing?
i download it as a same 1 file with screen shots...if you need it let me know your mail to send it to you...thanks</b>
AIMAM

Post by AIMAM »

hello goldy,

thank you for your answer .
i have printed the note and it does seem very helpful.

I need to check few things please:

what is IPROCUREMENT? , what is it differ in from Oracle PURCHASING, regarding functionalities? , and do i need it to setup Internal Requistions?

I would appreciate your help...
goldy

Post by goldy »

Hello AIMAM,
Yes dear as i know IPurchasing (Internet Purchasing)it is for e-commerce...supplier upload his quotations,catalogues and others online (on internet)i think there is difference but try AIMAM but unfortunately we will follow the steps related to purchasing only cause order management is not implemented...waiting your reply
AIMAM

Post by AIMAM »

Thanks goldy for the info.

Correct me if I'm wrong please,i believe I can skip the iprocurement setup steps and carry on those that has to do Order Management and Purchasing to reflect internal requistions. What are the options I have regarding the setup steps of internal requistions ?

I would like to inquire please, how did you define the requistions approval hierarchy.
Also, I really need to know how does the Human Resources Employee Hierarchy can affect the requistion hierarchy approval?

Appreciate your help..
goldy

Post by goldy »

<b>Hi AIMAM,
yes AIMAM follow those steps which related to purchasig not Ipurchasing (i think you will not see in the document a lot about Ipurchasing)
for requisition approval hierarchy please see this one:
Subject: Purchasing Setup of Approval Hierarchies
Doc ID: Note:134947.1
waiting your feedback AIMAM</b>
AIMAM

Post by AIMAM »

More Info:

We have only one operating unit that we would like to implement the internal requistions process within it's Organizational Structure (value chain, sections, etc.). is that possible?

I have started to follow the metalink note: 406312.1 but i could not pass the "organization assignment" step.
What is required to redefine the current HR value chains and sections 'HR Organization' to define it as destination organization in the item "organization assignment" step?
panduga

Post by panduga »

thanks[:)]
anujtyagi

Post by anujtyagi »

Hi Goldy,
I am learning Oracle apps and do not have the authorization to use metalink. can you please send me screenshot of internal requisition and approval hierarchy.I will be very very ....very thankful of you. My e-mail Id is "anujtyagi78@gmail.com".
Thanks in advance
Anuj
amroamro

Post by amroamro »

Hi Goldy,

can you please send me the document that your takling about

I will be thankful of you.

My Gmail: <span id='hl' style='background-color: yellow'>mma11990@gmail.com</span id='hl'>

regards