Oracle Training

This forum is for all kind of certifications & trainings related discussion.
ayesha.pinky

Oracle Training

Post by ayesha.pinky »

Is any body here to help, that from where to do Oracle Training. I want to do Oracle 10g or any one guide me what I do in Oracle that give me option to do job in USA. Please Please reply soon.
ushakiran

Post by ushakiran »

hi,
choose an institute where they have placement assistance like in hyd "chandra" where he gives corp training on Oracle 10g,11i,R12 platforms and he makes person to attend interviews etc... do find out his nos in google and try to reach there if so. any issues u can revert back to me will assist u with some others and do mention where r u from and what ru doing in academic...
ayesha.pinky

Post by ayesha.pinky »

Dear Friend,

I am talking about Lahore Pakistan. Iam not finding any insitute here in Lahore Pakistan. Is any one available in Lahore to teach me as home tutor.
kw1997

Post by kw1997 »

There are many places to get Oracle training in lahore. search the net or the yellow pages.
abbas9001

Post by abbas9001 »

Hi UshaKiran,

I am from Hyderabad, may know the other institutes in hyd that are offering placements.
mathewids

Post by mathewids »

Dear Sir / Madam,

IDS Systems Pvt Ltd the Oracle Approved Education Centre in Bangalore authorized to conduct Oracle application functional modules training in association with Oracle University. The courses developed by the Oracle University are aimed at delivering the comprehensive knowledge on customizing and configuring various application modules of Oracle and lab exercises and case studies will make the student to understand the concept with respect to real time scenario. The lists of the courses which are currently available is oracle 11i SCM.

It gives an opportunity to Understand Implement, Customize various Modules of Oracle

Oracle 11i SCM - Distribution

11i eBusiness Suite Essentials for Implementers Ed 4
2 Days

11i Inventory Management Fundamentals Ed 2
4 days

11i Purchasing Fundamentals Ed 1
4 days

11i Oracle Order Management Fundamentals Ed 2
4 days

Class Timings: 9.30am to 5.30 pm.

Financial assistance will be provided up to 90% of the course fee from HDFC BANK as education Loan.

Kindly mail us for more details with course which you are interested in to the following id.

Thanks & regards

Satish T S

IDS Systems Pvt Ltd

Bangalore

Ph: 080-41316697, 42

Mob: 09902988773, 72

Email:mathew@idsin.net