AP - 11 - Issue with AP Trail Balance Report

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
Murthyoracle

AP - 11 - Issue with AP Trail Balance Report

Post by Murthyoracle »

Hi Folks,

Can u please go through this issue. This is very very urgent. Within one week we have to go live.

The issue is, we have to reconcile the Converted AP Trail balance in 11.5.10.2. But when i am running AP Trial Balance Report on 21-07-2008 for specific date 31-Mar-2008 in date parameter. But i am getting the balances as of the reporting running date only i.e 21-Jul-2008 only but not on 31-Mar-2008. Due to this my purpose is not serving. Is there any problem with instance or otherwise it will be any bug. Because we have tried in Vision Instance also . We are getting same result. It seems to be no use of Date Parameter in the said reort. This is very serious and urgent issue for me.

So group can help me.

thanks and regards.
Jayasree

Post by Jayasree »

Hi Murthy,

The As Of Date parameter of the Accounts Payable Trial Balance works as expected.

While retrieving the data , this Date would be compared to the Invoice Date and Payment Date and depending on this it is fetched for this report.

So eg. if you have an invoice dated 15-Jan-08, payment date 05-Feb-08,
If you run this report on 31-Jan-08 , this invoice value would appear as a liability.
If you run the report at 15-Feb-08, this invoice won't appear at all.

So do check the invoice dates and payment dates of the so called data displayed in the output .

rgds,
Jayasree