Any1 appeared or preparing 4 exams 1Z1-215

This forum is for all kind of certifications & trainings related discussion.
CrazyDeveloper

Any1 appeared or preparing 4 exams 1Z1-215

Post by CrazyDeveloper »

Hi Guyz
I am planning for exams "Oracle E-Business Suite R12: General Ledger and Payables Fundamentals 1Z0-215" and "Oracle E-Business Suite R12: General Ledger and Receivables Fundamentals 1Z0-216"? Can anyone share ur experience for exam and strategy for preparation for the exams?

Regards
Hasan
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Hi Hasan,
have written 1Z0-215 long back, still awaiting results becoz of beta exams cut off date not closed.
Beta exams are normally for longer hours say 2 - 3 hrs, you need to have stamina for that first.
You got to prepare every line from the oracle student guides and a brief overview from user guides, and a decent hands on practise on key areas in the modules.
I would say there are very few questions which targets from REL 12 angle, majority of them tests the basics...
Please prepare more on PAyment Manager with clarity and also on Ledgers with Accounting Setup Manager

ALL THE BEST !

Regards
Karthikeyanp1981@gmail.com
CrazyDeveloper

Post by CrazyDeveloper »

Thanx bro for the reply. Well it means its not much different from 11i exams of GL ,AP & AR. For R12 i need to go through the new features of GL,AP,AR in R12.
Just let me know if 1 month time will enough to be ready for the atleast 1 exam either 1Z1-215 or 1Z1-216 exam or both?
Regards
Hasan